May 30, 2008

The end of another month

GOOD NIGHT DEAR FRIEND

The time has come for you to take a journey of your own,
And I must see through all my tears that God has called you home.
Through sadness fills my heart today and many days to come,
I know that you are now at rest in God's eternal love.

You were to me much more than friend of any human kind,
The joy and happiness we shared was more than most will find.

A special place within my heart for you will always be,
A place of joy and love for you, in sweet fond memory,
Perhaps that place within my heart that is for you today,
Will one day grow to fill my heart and take my grief away.

author unknown

Well, Tasha ... another month that you are no longer here. Time is going by so fast but it seems like only yesterday you were still with us. I can't believe that in a week's time you will have been gone 3 months. I know you are just waiting until mom and dad get around to joining you at the Bridge and we will be there when it's our time.

We still miss you ... I know that you're saying "and how could you not?" as you were our whole life. Max is doing his job in keeping us busy with his antics ... he's still a child and is acting like one. LOL

You have a good day playing with all your friends up there. And tell Shasta to send his mommy a special sign. Can you do that for me?

Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments: