October 1, 2008

Articles Coming ...

Tasha ... even though I let you know what's going on, you probably already know it before it happens.

I get the newletters from Susan with all information about pet food, recalls, etc. and just had the idea that I should start posting them on here. I know I (along with alot of people in this world) fed you what I thought was a great food and while I refuse to think that this eventually contributed to your death, I can't help but feel that just maybe ...

I tell your dad not to dwell on the fact that maybe, just maybe, something was in the soil/grass of our yard that you so lovingly rolled around in every day (there have been others living here before us and who knows?). This was the first yard you ever had that you could do that safely enclosed so that nothing would happen to you.

We choose to believe that it was your time ... after all, you were almost 14 and that's quite a long life.

So I will start posting some of the articles I get in my emails and maybe, just maybe, they will give people "food for thought".

We love you always!

Mom & Dad

No comments: