June 27, 2008

Jason's coming home!

Well, Jason will be home soon. He's on a 2 1/2 week break from Job Corps. He just called and he's in Modesto. The boy called me at 6:45 this morning to let me know he was at the LA airport!!! Can you imagine???? Waking me up for that????? LOL

I still haven't told him about you passing over the bridge. I didn't think he could handle it with the school work and all the other stuff he had to deal with (he loves you so much) but now he will find out. He'll come in thinking you are here and he'll find Max. I know Max will worm his way into his heart and Jason will love him as he loves you. If there's any problems, I will send him to the forum for support.

And he has a girl friend! Sounds like this one might be the one (or maybe he's just grown up?) ... he has grown up.

Will keep you posted.

I've attached something that Sol just posted this morning.

We love you!!!!! Still crying also.

Mom & Dad

With love, Sol from Spain

Words from the Departed (Saint Augustine)

"Death is nothing,
It is as if I were in the room nearby.
It is me, it is you,
What we were for each other will remain.

Call me as you were used to, Talk to me as you always did,
Do not use a different tone,
Do not be sad or solemn,
Keep laughing at all the things that made us laugh.

Pray, smile, think of me, pray with me,
I want my name to be said at home,
As it always was,
Without emphasis, without traces of a shadow.

Life means all it ever meant,
It is what it always was : the bound is not broken.
Why would you not think of me?
Just because you cannot see me?

I am not far away,
I am at the other side of the path …
See, everything falls into its place …
Do not cry if you love me, I

f you only knew the gift of God and what Heaven is!
If you only could hear from here the singing of the Angels,
And see me among them!
If you only could see the eternal horizons and hear the eternal songs,

The new paths I am walking on!
If you only could, just for a moment, contemplate the true Beauty,
At whose side others seem to fade!
What? You did see me, loved me in the kingdom of shadows,

And you think that you could never see me again, love me again,
In the Kingdom of Reality?
Believe me, when death comes to break what ties you to,
As it did before with me, and when, the day only God knows about,

Your soul will reunite with mine in Heaven,
This day, you will feel again all that tenderness that died.
Dry your tears and do not cry if you love me,
Because I am at the other side of the mirror".

No comments: