June 13, 2008

Sad lately

Not sure why I've been so sad these past few days. Maybe it's due to the fact that on the 8th it was 3 months since you left us. Or maybe it's because Sharisse and I had a "falling out"? I know I'm always sad over that but we talked on Sat., the 7th for a bit when I told her I had the money she needed for rent. She tried to pull that "oh that's ok ... you don't have to ... I know you probably need it for something". What the heck? She's the one who needed it so desparately ... oh well. Haven't talked to her since ... hope she's ok. Or maybe it's just a combination of things? Haven't figured out the specifics and I probably won't ever know exactly why. But the reasons aren't that important I guess. Just rambling. Shasta's mom is still having a hard time. I've been trying to help but I'm not a professional.

But Jason's coming home the end of this month! And I'm really looking forward to it. I spent more at the store than I wanted but he's asked for "special" foods; i.e., peanut butter cookies, spaghetti, and deviled eggs. Says no one can beat Mom's cooking! LOL

Well, I'll let you go ... I know you're busy playing with the other furbabies and probably getting ready to sleep as I know you've had a busy, funfilled day.

Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!!

No comments: