June 2, 2010

Another month gone by!

Oh Tasha ... time is flying by. September will be here very soon. I can't wait.

And Max will be gone on year on the 10th! I do miss him so much. I try not to take it personally as cats will do what they will do but it's still hard. Tux came home ... why didn't he? I bet Tux got him lost on purpose so he'd be the only cat in the household! LOL

This legal separation thing sucks! Sometimes I just wish I had gone with the divorce but it probably wouldn't have made any difference ... Roger has no place to go (he won't ask friends as he doesn't want their pity) so he's here most of the time. Other than my not buying any food for him, not doing his laundry, or anything happening in the bedroom, not much has changed. I'm looking forward to moving into a one bedroom either across the street (which would be nice as they only have a front door and he won't be able to break and enter) or stay withing housing. That way alot of stuff can be gotten rid of.

Well, guess that's about all. I know you're having fun up there and are welcoming all the newcomers to the Bridge.

Love,
Mom

No comments: