April 4, 2008

I got your message

Oh Tasha ... looks like we're on the way to saving a furbaby (but you already know about that).

For anyone reading this entry I will go into a little detail so you'll understand that there are indeed signs from our loved ones.

You can read about the visit my first husband paid me in my post entitled "I'm as sure as I can be" of several days ago. Now about this most recent sign ...

I had been looking at a pic of a tabby that my friend posted. The tabby is at our shelter and he's running out of time. I put his pic away til the next day when I called the lady who runs the shelter and left a message. Next day called her again and left another message saying I wanted that cat ... he is a handsome fellow. Went to bed that night and when I woke up the next day, I had this thought in my head that "his name is Max". I am no good with names. I envy people who can come up with a really great name for a cat/dog or whatever but I've never been able to do that. I think I named my cat after my daughter's girlfriend ... I don't remember.

So is this a sign? I definately think so. You be the judge.

No comments: