April 5, 2008

Max is here

Well, Tasha ... you did it this time. LOL

Picked up Max and he's here sleeping on the bed. I swear he's taking up the whole bed (remember how Dad used to get upset while I was away in Reno that time and complained about you "taking up the whole bed!"). Well, I think Max is longer than you and he does take up the whole bed when laying from side to side. Did you do that so I'd know what Dad meant??? Hmmmmm ..........

Dad will go sign the papers on Wednesday and he will officially be ours. Wasn't that nice of Laurel to "trust me" to do the adoption on Wednesday and not today? You knew his time at the shelter was drawing to an end ... I know you sent her a message. Thank you, Sweetheart!!!

Dad feels like Paul McCartney. He never agreed with Paul getting married again after Linda passed on. But never fear ... you will never be replaced in our hearts. How could you??? You are one of a kind.

We will always love you. Now we'll show love to Max ... I know he was someone's pet .. he's so friendly and has already claimed his spot in the bedroom window.

Watch out for Midnight, Kate's dog, who's coming next weekend. It's his time and I know it must be scary for the newcomers.

Take care, get some sleep, and remember ...

We will always love you!

No comments: