January 10, 2010

Almost Done abd a Dream

Jason's home. Got in New Years Day. Nice to have him back again.

Last payday I got a money order for the processor server. He came by and I gave him the paperwork. His Dad showed up this a.m. to serve the papers but Roger's not at home. So I will call Mr. Wyatt to let him know when Roger's here.

Had a dream about Max the other night. Funny ... it's very rare I remember my dreams but I remember this one. Max showed back up ... I think it was at the back door and not the front. I opened the door and there he was scraggly/thin with a hurt front paw. I remember I took him in and fed him up on the kitchen table. I know Tux was here but that's all I remember. Tasha, I have no clue what the dream means. Did you send it to let me know Max is still alive and more or less ok? Is he eventually coming home? I do know I get sad when I think on it. I know ... "well then, Mom stop thinking on it!" LOL

As always, I love you and will forever.

Mom

No comments: