January 12, 2010

As you know ...

Roger got served with the legal separation papers yesterday. I guess talking to you has become more or less my new online journal. I still keep the written one ... remember I tried to keep one through my email folders but I guess I deleted the one I was working on as one day it was just gone. That will teach me to send it to my folder instead of keeping it like an email ... you know what I mean.

Even though he knew it was coming my stomach was still doing flip flops when the man was coming to the door and I had to tell Roger he was here.

He has 30 days to respond and then, from what I understood from the paralegal office, the judge will get it and sign off on it and I'll get the final papers in the mail. Then I can take it down to housing and it will be done.

Now if I can just get my damn locks changed. They were supposed to do it last month but Deb said she dropped the ball on that one ... they were supposed to do it yesterday but didn't come. Now I have to call Deb tomorrow and set it up for the next day I have off which isn't til a week from this coming Friday. Arrgghh.

I know there's a reason why it wasn't done ... I just want it done now. I'm tired of waking up and finding him here. But everything in God's time ... not mine.

I'm off to work ... talk to you later, my baby!

Love,
Mom

No comments: