January 18, 2010

Nothing left for anyone/anything

It seems to be all gone, Tasha. I still love you, Baby but I find I seem empty inside. Catherine has said that I'm in mourning, depressed, etc. over the separation and I guess she's right.

Sharisse is wanting $300 so she can have a camper which she may get through an agency with their voucher into an RV place. I don't have that! I wrote and told her if I needed to send her this, I would have to let bills go and double up on them next month and I won't be sending it to her ... I said I would send it to the RV place. I wonder if this is the same place that she talked about going into as a renter and asked for money and when I said I would send it to the place itself, she tells me she made a mistake and they only have homes for sale and not rentals.

I sent her off the letter and will wait to hear from her. Meanwhile I will go on with my daily routines.

The locks are being changed tomorrow. Roger's been here sleeping in the 2nd bedroom and we're not really talking. I just have nothing to say/give anymore.

Joined a Yahoo group for dealing with divorce ... most stories include spousal support and children so I am kind of a different case.

Gotta get ready for work. Talk you later.

Love you always,
Mom

No comments: