January 1, 2010

The first day of a brand new year

Morning Tasha!!! Is this coming year going to be better at the Bridge than last? Maybe it would if the arrivals were alot less? That should be everyone's wish for a new year.

Jason's due home in a few. He's actually supposed to have arrived at 9:15 so he should be home any minute now.

I still don't know what Roger's thinking about this mess. I reread my journal and remembered those bad times in Boston. Made a list of all the things I "do" and sent him an email stating that (among other things) and said "with all I do all you HAD to do was the hours and you couldn't do that! A big part of me has died ... the way I feel now I will not be living with him again.

Let me leave you now as you certainly don't need my anger/upsetness to darken your days at the Bridge. Max is still out there and Tux has a new collar! He's such a sweetie and I thank you for sending him to us. Even though you didn't pick his name like you did with Max, I know you chose him.

Love,
Mom

No comments: