March 24, 2008

March 10th - Your Journey to the Bridge

Monday ...
My Darling Tasha!
You're at Rainbow Bridge now.

In the past when others talked about their losing a furbaby and mentioned Rainbow Bridge I thought it was all about the poem but when I posted to my friends that we had lost you, "go to Rainbow Bridge" is the response I received. So I went - since when do true friends steer you wrong?

You already know what I found there as your friends have told you all about the Rainbow Bridge site.
You and I shared time for a reason.

Dad and I were there for your first seizure and Dad was with you before you had your 2nd and last one.


You called to him and he was there for you which is fitting as you two were so close (I have to admit I'm a bit jealous that you called to him and not me but that's ok).

If I was meant to be there with you at your passing, I would have.

If you were meant to go to the vet, you would have.

If it was supposed to have happened any other way, it would have.

If I could have done things differently I would have.

I don't like the fact that you're gone but I must believe that someone needs you more than we do.


Remember how much you are loved!

I haven't told Jason yet as he's at Job Corps. I'm not sure how he'll react to the news. He's grown up so much in the past months but he also loved you alot and you always spent time with him. I will have to tell him when he comes home on summer break. Not looking forward to that (but he might surprise me and handle it ok).

No comments: