March 24, 2008

March 18th - I PROMISE

Tuesday ...
I promise you’ll never forget me,

For I’ll always live in your heart.
For always and ever you and I
Are one spirit, never to part.

I promise I’ll be there forever,
Just a thought, and you’ll find me there,
It won’t matter when or wherever,
I’m with you all day, everywhere.

I promise I’ll always remember,
All the ways that you loved me so well.
Forever and always and ever
Just relax and I’ll visit a spell.

I promise you’ll know when I visit,
You’ll always know deep in your heart.
When you look at my picture, just kiss it,
And know that we never will part.

I promise I’ll know when you’re coming
To join me in Heaven above.
As soon as you’re here I’ll come running,
To your arms for a hug filled with love.

From Bingo and Buddy to Susie © 2006

No comments: