March 24, 2008

March 23rd ... A happy day!

Sunday ...

Today is the happiest day I have had since you left.

I emailed Ginny (you know that stuff Mommy and Daddy do on the computer?) yesterday to see if she had received payment for your Residency. She must know how anxious I am to work on it so everyone can "see" you. She gave me the link early so I could come here and do this for you. If you can find FiFi tell her how wonderful her Mommy is for creating this wonderful site and how many people she's helping each day.

You enjoy visiting all the areas where the Easter Games are being played and I know you will be doing what you like to do best -- watching and making sure all are having a good time. You will be playing with the other kids in some of the games when you see just how much fun they are having, then you'll go back to your watching spot.

I'm going to set up your memorial/residency now and pick out a song to play each time someone comes to visit.

We love you so much baby!


No comments: