March 24, 2008

March 15th - One Week Marker

Saturday ...
Well, it's been one week that you have been at Rainbow Bridge and you must have gotten to know lots of furbabies by now. There are new arrivals each day and each one tears at my heart.


I've been on the forum every day since losing you and receiving love, comfort, and support from the only people who are going through what I am and I'm also trying to help comfort other parents who have had to say "good bye" to their babies.

Your Dad didn't do so well today. I wasn't supposed to work but got called in and when I got home I found his note saying his heart was breaking. He misses you so much and he's in so much pain.

Thank you for coming to him in his dreams - he really needed that. He knew you would come. Please try to come again?

Try to help others as they approach the Bridge and remember we love you, Tashi!

No comments: